Welcome to Lundby Lane

This blog chronicles The Life and Times on Lundby Lane...

It is a continuing saga of the events & goings on of the little people (peeps) and their amazing adventures.



Saturday, July 30, 2011

A LUNDBY Wedding
























The Happy Couple.


Now hubby and I were spiritually married long ago.

We finally decided to make it legal.

It was a great way to allow some elder relatives to have the time

of their life planning and preparing. Happy Summer Everybody.






11 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How wonderful that Mary and Martin shared the big event with you - and how lovely to see you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY WEDDING, LADY! Congrats and many more happy years!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amy I'm so proud of you! Thank you so much to show us this lovely couple, I'm full of joy for you.
    All my best wishes for your future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun ide´ to use the Lundby couple on the weddingcake! I love our Swedish Lundby to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! It's a special time for weddings, in my opinion. Hooray, I'm sure they are still celebrating on Lundby Lane! xo CM

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to put the Lundby couple on your cake! Hearty congratulations to you and your spiritual and now legal hubby. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! You have a special guy there (a dollhouse gifter is soooo special, and hard to find). And he has a special gal. Love and happiness always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a fun minis blog you have here! I can't wait to see more! I'm so glad I found your blog today! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!

    Lovely blog too.

    From Tyla @

    http://obscurecreationsbytyla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow !!! it's beautiful,i really love your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete