Welcome to Lundby Lane

This blog chronicles The Life and Times on Lundby Lane...

It is a continuing saga of the events & goings on of the little people (peeps) and their amazing adventures.



Saturday, February 5, 2011

Still Playing

I finally got the bathroom in the Brinca Dada house situated. The back of the Lundby shower is clear and I didn't want the dolls to be showering where the whole neighbor hood could see them. I used an off white new sub-way tile to block the window so the shower has a back ground.
Now my little peeps can shower in privacy.
Credits: House and Planter are by Brinca Dada. Wall hanging, rug, Tub, sink, shower and toilet are newer Lundby items. So pleased to have finally got this figured out. For now anyway...

4 comments:

  1. Oh Amy I totally missed you got an Emerson! But know I searched in your blog and read all the news about this nice dollhouse. Congrats to the house and to your nice hubby, I'm envious ;-)
    It is really a pleasure to see this cool modern house decorated in your special style with so much flowers and details and a warm way of furnishing.
    You know I like the cool or cold way too, but this has a special charme. I'm glad to have found it.
    I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun with your new house and I'm glad to be a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you really shouldn`t have an electric fire in the bathroom. Very dangerous!!

    ReplyDelete