Welcome to Lundby Lane

This blog chronicles The Life and Times on Lundby Lane...

It is a continuing saga of the events & goings on of the little people (peeps) and their amazing adventures.



Monday, January 24, 2011

Antique Doll House Furniture

I search high and low and occasionally the good news is mine. I travel locally to antique stores, resale shops, attend auctions and go to as many estate sales as I can.

The table below is incredible. It has a triangular surface with three drop leafs.

It is marked Germany and I suspect very old.

It is missing one leg support but otherwise in very good condition.

Note: If you click on the collages below they will open up for full size photos.

The table is very nice also. It has a thick marble top and is labeled Germany on the underside.

The chair intrigues me with it's leather look seat cushion and seat back that feel like thick paper. It is made of different thicknesses of wood and has no markings.

Credits: All items were found just sitting on a shelf at an estate sale. They are simply too big for the Lundby's so they are being auctioned off to a good home. You can find them by clicking the link on the upper right hand corner of this blog that will take you to my online auctions.
I just love seeing, touching and being around these really great items. My intent is to share with you. If anybody has any additional information I would appreciate a comment. Every day is a good day to learn something.

No comments:

Post a Comment