Welcome to Lundby Lane

This blog chronicles The Life and Times on Lundby Lane...

It is a continuing saga of the events & goings on of the little people (peeps) and their amazing adventures.



Saturday, January 1, 2011

Brinca Dada Furniture Part 2 of 2

Overall photo of the house sporting the new Brinca Dada furniture.

THE DINING ROOM

THE KITCHEN

THE LIVING ROOM

Why do you think?

Do you like the Brinca Dada furniture better or the Lundby better?

I personally like a bit a both. Stay tuned to see what happens next. Maybe I will combine them.

For more information about this fabulous modern doll house please visit Brinca Dada's web site at http://www.brincadada.com/. I used the store locator to find a store near me. They seem to be adding new locations regularly.

6 comments:

  1. i like the lundby furniture better, but they are so expensive these days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, Amy! How's the overall quality of the pieces? While I do like the modern lines, the Lundby pieces have a lot more realistic features. I do like the bath pieces and the planter. Have fun, and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Lundby furniture better too. Like you said, they're more realistic, and overall I love the look.
    I only have a basic furniture set for my Gotland summerhouse, but the quality is good. The pieces are sturdy and look attractive, albeit that they're all plastic nowadays.
    I enjoyed seeing your Emerson done up Lundby style in a previous entry. It was such a nice change of pace from the other Emersons I've seen. But not only that, it works so well, and gives warmth to the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing a combination of both. :) I REALLY appreciate the pictures of the Brinca Dada furniture. I hadn't seen any close ups of the whole set yet, just the computer generated drawings. I like the clean modern lines of BD, but agreed that Lundby has more realistic details. I like the kitchen stools and bathtub the most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, thank you for the close ups of the furniture. I'm in the process of furnishing an Eagle Toys panoramic house with BD (love it), but wondered what was with each set. Has anyone seen advance photos of the new BD set for the Dylan house? Made of foamboard, so not so willing to purchase sight unseen...

    Foamboard. Ugh.

    Deaun

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a bad experience with Brinca Dada over the holiday and I just wanted to alert people. I had ordered the Emerson house (now discontinued). It arrived severely damaged--it looked like someone had gotten through half the assembly and taken it apart in frustration. I informed the company, they offered to send a new one and never did. Subsequent emails to the company never got a response. Needless to say, I wouldn't recommend ordering from Brinca Dada even though the homes are lovely.

    ReplyDelete