Welcome to Lundby Lane

This blog chronicles The Life and Times on Lundby Lane...

It is a continuing saga of the events & goings on of the little people (peeps) and their amazing adventures.



Monday, June 14, 2010

Packing Up and Moving

The two photos below are of the early packing.

The contents are all kitchen related items.
At this time I wasn't even done gathering the kitchen items.

Oh the joys of tiny treasures.

It only took one and a half years to acquire all these goodies. I am amazed by the amount of precious little things I have. I am packing by room type so when I unpack I can create a new all the houses I have.


I wanted to post and let everybody know I'm moving. I've been remodeling our new home and remodeling our old home to put up For Sale. It's been very challenging having 2 kitchens, 2 garages, 2 living areas, 2 dining rooms, 3 bathrooms and 5 bedrooms to spruce up. The work seems endless but I know if I keep at it all the goals will be accomplished. I've had the hardest time packing up my doll houses. I just didn't want them out of my sight. All seven of my wonderful, precious houses are neatly packed and ready for the journey. The best part is that I have one whole room dedicated to my doll houses at the new home. This will allow ample opportunity for maximum play time. It is so good to be an adult and act like a kid.
Common Sense Tip: If you ever want to remodel please only do once house at a time.
Monday June 14th, 2010 - Today I dismantle the computer and move it hoping the new DSL line works fine in the new home as it currently has a Dial-Up Modem.

7 comments:

  1. Happy move! If you have everything in your lifesize household just as orderly packed as your minis, you'll be well installed in the new house in a jiffy! I have just tidied up my own minis and reserved one large bead box for food and food related minis. But of course most of my minis are still in my doll's houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Unpacking in your new Doll room will be so satisfying. Yipee! Can't wait to see how you arrange it! XO CM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to a quick and easy move. I can't wait to see the new Lundby Lane!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to organize...just like this! It takes me forever to find what I need when I'm deocrating a little house. This is great! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Amy

    I hope everything went well and you started unpacking all big and mini treasures!! I hope we will have you back soon and i´m very excited to see the Lundby Lane and all peeps at the new location!!

    *Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I had to laugh... 2 remodels at one time?!? Wow, that takes A LOT! I can only imagine how crazy its been for you. Hope the old house sells fast for you.

    ReplyDelete