Lundby Doll Houses (Vintage and New), Caroline's Home Dolls House, GeeBee Doll House, Marx Tin Houses and Mini Modern-Brinca Dada's Emerson House. My collection is growing.
Welcome to Lundby Lane
This blog chronicles The Life and Times on Lundby Lane...
It is a continuing saga of the events & goings on of the little people (peeps) and their amazing adventures.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Mary is still shopping
There is new store in town and Mary goes into the just opened BIG & TALL store. Mary is freightened when the clerk comes out and asks if she needs any assistance. Mary says NO in her meek tiny little scared voice and leaves swiftly. The clerk mutters under his breath "darn little people".
LUNDBY LANE Homes and their residents: 1. Stockholm Mansion (Late 70's) - Erik & Marta Fjelde, son Gustav (Gus) & Daughter Signe
2. Swimming Pool Stockholm (Newish)- Martin & Mary Stockholm
3. Gothenberg Model - Millie (the horse trainer)
4. Caroline's Home - Vinnie & Anne Marie DeSalvo, sons Nickie, Antony & Evil Baby
5. Stockholm Early 80's - The Orphanage
6. Gotland Summer Cottage - Various residents due to Time Share vacation home. List of Part-Time Owners:
= The Stockholms, Martin & Mary
= The Fjelde Family
= The DeSalvo Family
= The Flagg brothers (Bob & Cal)
+ the Flagg girls (Verna & Arlene)
= The Trolls
Renters are also invited. Please call 1-800-Got-Dolls and ask for Millie.
NEW HOUSE ON LUNDBY LANE COMING SOON...
ARDMORE AVENUE Homes:
1. Vintage Victorian - Dr. Bob & wife Annie with visitors Bill & Lois.
2. Vintage 1953 Marx Tin Litho Doll House (Grandma)
3. GeeBee Doll House (Vintage Engligh - 1946 to 1978)
4. Cass Co. or Converse 1920-1930's Antique Doll House - Residents are Ronnie and Nancy
5. 2010 Brinca Dada - Emerson House
Hi Everybody. My name is Amy and I am an Avid Lundby Lover! I will wear rags so my Lundby peeps can have the finer things in their little lives. I will sell anything I can to get more Lundby items. My little peeps need things!!! The purpose of this blog is to educate and amuse you using my Lundby Doll Houses. Hopefully all posts will achieve this goal. I greatly appreciate the opportunity to share. Why should I have all the fun? Thanks so much for stopping by.